Survey Technician or Graduate Surveyor
A new job. New location. New outlook?
If you are looking for an opportunity to step out of the everyday overwhelm or humdrum of your job, we have something refreshingly different for you to consider at Cogswell. Based in an idyllic corner of the Waikato, this Survey Technician or Graduate Surveyor role is waiting for someone who is feeling like they need a new lease on life.
Would you like to be in a team that doesn't pigeonhole you, and enables you to be part of a project from start to finish?
Bring your attitude, boots, and surveying knowledge to a community-orientated business with a passion for excellence. With development in Waipa and the Waikato is going off, there is no shortage of interesting cadastral and engineering survey projects. So, if you're a self-starter, that enjoys learning while you work with others and is willing to overcome problems with creative problem-solving, this is the job for you!
If you are a graduate surveyor and becoming a licensed cadastral surveyor is on the horizon for you, then why not learn first-hand from some of the best and have the support of others who have recently been licensed.
Here are the key job details you need to know and mull over:
- Based in the idyllic town of Cambridge
- Work will range from topographical surveys, land transfer surveys, construction set out, as-builts, and survey monitoring.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience. Indicative range is $65,000 to $90,000 and optional paid overtime is available
- Ideally you have 12 months prior experience doing survey field work, calculations and preparing survey plans.
- Experience using 12d Model, Leica total stations and Topcon GPS is an advantage, but training is provided
- It goes without saying but you must bring your attention to detail and communication skills to this job. A Cogswell value is ‘mm precision - no exceptions'
To sum it up, Cogswell really knows how to get the job done and value their team for the work they do. If this sounds like the next step for your career, we can't wait to hear from you.
This position will remain open until filled. First in, first served. Is today the day you make a step towards something different?
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who can legally work in NZ and are already in NZ.