Weed Sprayer / Planting
- Help NZ farmers feed the world, keeping the land weed free
- Work for a Waikato-wide operation planting from its own native nursery
- Variety of work week to week
Your spring and summer days are spent driving around some of the best rural landscapes the Waikato has to offer, spot-spraying the plants and weeds clients don't need.
Then during the cooler wetter months, rehabilitate the land with riparian planting along waterways, with plants from their own nursery.
In between, you can be helping with fencing and stockwork with the owner on his award-winning Cambridge sheep and beef farm. No matter what it is you do, you get paid to give back to the environment.
What we're looking for:
- An interest in the environment and outdoors
- A willingness to do whatever the day asks
- A clean drivers' license and 4WD experience would be good
- A desire to keep learning and training
- Farm and fencing experience a bonus, but not a necessity
What we can offer you:
- We have a fun work environment with music often playing while we work
- Well paid regular variety of work
- Health insurance
- Opportunities to learn lots in a great team environment in the great outdoors
- Immediate start, full-time hours
Apply now, we have roles available immediately.