Manufacturing / Machine Operator Opportunities
Various roles types available
Keen for that new role before the new year?
Don't have experience but keen to learn?
Our client CONVEX Innovative Packaging hasn't stopped for lockdown and their busy team are on the lookout for extra hands to keep up with demand.
We currently have vacancies available in:
- Printing (Rotating shift work)
- Extrusion (Night shift)
- Lamination (Morning or afternoon shifts)
- Washroom / Parts Cleaner (Morning hours)
- Warehousing (Regular hours)
Convex is a family company, passionate about providing high-quality flexible packaging. They are industry leaders recognised for high-quality product innovation and are always striving to do better. Check out their website for more information on them: http://www.convex.co.nz
Who we need:
We are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in learning about printing and manufacturing. These are hands-on roles working in a busy environment.
You will be:
- Ultra-reliable, with your own transport
- Fit and healthy
- Mechanically minded
- Have an eye for detail, and the ability to problem-solve
- Be a team player who takes pride in your work and team
- Enjoys the challenge and is willing to learn
What we can offer you:
- Modern facilities and machinery and free parking
- Full, on the job training
- Genuine opportunities for career development and apprenticeships
- An active Social Club, your 'work' family
- An annual fishing competition
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply now!
Or if you want to know more about the roles call Sonia on 0274445917 for a chat.
Due to the current border restrictions, you must have a New Zealand Citizenship/Residency or a valid work visa to be considered for this role.
If you have a current Work Visa and are physically present in New Zealand then you will also be considered. Please attach this in the Supplement Documents area provided.
This vacancy will remain open until all roles are filled.