Weed Sprayer and Riparian Planting
- Your workplace is the great outdoors
- Waikato-wide Registered Chemical Applicator
- Training and certificates provided
- Diverse clients - Councils to Farmers
Have you ever turned up for work at the same place with the same people, and thought 'why do I do this'?
If you felt like this today, maybe a change to contracting where the location is different week to week, and the team varies based on the job, is needed. Consider a change to Cambrilea Weed Spraying so you won't have that Groundhog Day feeling again.
Your spring and summer days are spent driving around some of the best rural landscapes the Waikato has to offer, spot-spraying the plants and weeds (thistle and ragwort) clients don't need.
Then during the cooler months, rehabilitate the land with riparian planting along waterways, with plants from their own nursery.
In between, you can be helping the owner on his award-winning Cambridge sheep and beef farm with fencing and stockwork.
No matter what it is you do, you get paid to give back to the environment.
What you need to bring to us:
- An interest in the outdoors
- A willingness to do whatever the day asks
- A clean driver's licence and 4WD experience would be good
- A desire to keep learning and training
- Physical fitness and a great attitude
- No hesitation to be drug tested
- Farm and fencing capacity a bonus, but not a necessity
- A mature outlook on life
- Able to work with people from all walks of life
What we can offer you:
- Extensive medical cover at the company's cost
- A great team with 8-12 years' experience
- A fun and changing environment with music often playing while we work
- A team that loves the work they do and who they work for
Enjoy a change of scenery and submit your CV or a summary of your work experience for a chance to join the team.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jase after 7pm 0272716045.